Breaking News: Mercy Seniors Earn More Than $14 million in Merit Scholarships for College!
- Teen Reads – The Book Report Network
- Best Books for Young Adults – This list is published by the Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA), a division of the American Library Association. The books are recommended for young adults ages 12 to 18.
- Outstanding Books for the College Bound – This list, prepared by YALSA, provides recommended reading for students who plan to continue their education beyond high school.
- Black-Eyed Susan Book Awards – Sponsored by the Maryland Educational Media Organization, these awards honor quality, contemporary literature chosen annually by Maryland students.
- Book Club Girl
- Teen Ink – Book reviews written by teens